Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Secret Revealed

My husband and I are currently in the process of trying to conceive. Its been a little while now since we started and still nothing as of yet....... We had some tests done and so far nothing overly alarming.... We are going to the doctors tomorrow to get some more test results... I hope to have some answers by the time I leave there and a plan.

I have been struggling with whether or not I was going to even mention anything about TTC on this blog, but have decided to share. I guess I am scared to really let you into my world... For several months now thats been my whole world, trying to get pregnant. Oh how I would love to make my husband a daddy!!

Be warned though, now that this cat has come out of the bag it is going to be a main subject of mine... One that I struggle with everyday!!

Wish me luck tomorrow please!! I wont be able to update until Sunday evening though, since I am on my way to my parents place in the Shuswap!

1 comment:

  1. I hope all went well yesterday Sarah and Mark. :0) Praying for you two.

    Have a great weekend and talk to you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete