Saturday, March 20, 2010

Results

I am back, just got back from my Parents place tonight. So to let everyone know about my doctors appointment, like I promised!

first off we sat there for 40 minutes waiting to see the doc.. Whats the point of making an appointment?? Just a tiny rant...

So we go into see her and she doesn't have all of the test results back.... GRRR I have been waiting over 2 months for them... Oh well the ultrasound to determine if I have PCOS was in..... I am free and clear of it!! NO PCOS for me!!! That was wonderful news! All of our results have come back "perfect" so I guess its just a waiting game for us!

I am happy about that but also worried that we are just going to end up with "unexplained infertility"...

So my next step is to try eating healthier and losing some weight! That in itself is a personal battle for my husband and I!! I have gained and lost the same 50 pounds for several years now.... Its time to get this under control! Any support and encouragement is welcomed!!

I will be a mother, I will be a mother, I will be a mother!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear the results were good.

    God WILL give you the desires of your heart!

    ReplyDelete