Sunday, March 14, 2010

It Got Me!!

As much as you plan for it, and make sure you are fully aware of it it still manages to get a hold of you and play its nasty little game. If you haven't guessed yet I am talking about the TIME CHANGE!!!

We were fully aware of it last night. So much so that my husband set his Iphone to manually change the time just incase it didnt do it on its own. We both have an Iphone and we both use it as our own alarm clock. I myself did not touch mine to see if it would change on its own. If it didn't it wouldn't have been a big deal since marks was changed already (or so we thought)

This is how I came to the realization that I fell victim to "Time Change"

7am my alarm goes off (I have that alarm set everyday to take care of something)

Husband turns over to check his alarm

Sarah: Don't worry its just my 7'oclock alarm........... What time does your phone say??

Mark: 8, I guess your phone never changed....

Sarah: I'll change it later see you when the next alarm goes off!

9am Alarm goes off again ( so we are lead to believe )

Get to work ( I am doing one of the opening shifts )

Co-Worker: Youre are here early today!!

Me: Nope right on time actually

Co-Worker No cause I just changed the clock forward you are an hour early!!

So I called my husband back since he dropped me off..... (I work downtown and there is no parking)

I am an hour early Mark, you need to come back and get me please...

His reply.....

Oh I wondered why the clock in the car said 745.....

I know there should be a moral to my story I am just not sure what angle to go at here.....

Either that the Iphones are intelligent, and super smart that they change themselves and you have no worries of missing out on Time Change again......

OR....

They are incredibly Dumb!! That when you change the time to Manual mode and Update the time yourself so that you are certain of your outcome, it changes it anyway?? Whats the point of the MANUAL time button then???

Anyway through all of this I had now had time to update you all on my crazy morning as it happened..... and I still have yet to start work..lol!

Happy Time Change!

1 comment:

  1. That's crazy! I thought you were LATE for work! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete