Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Healthy ='s Weird.......

Okie here goes my first mini Rant!!

Why do people associate healty food with not pleasant food??

I work at an Organic Grocery Store, Natures Fare. Last night I had a lady come in and ask me if we had any "Normal Juice" I told her that we had plenty of Juice in our cooler and most of them taste "normal". I then overheard her talking to the Bistro staff wondering if there were any "weird" ingredients in our Lasagna??? Like what chickens feet.....lol at least thats what i thought to myself. She then came up to pay and had 3 GOOD sizes of Lasagna which cost her 16 dollars.... She was very shocked it cost that much and said she had seen a sign for 2.38 a slice..... YEAH RIGHT we couldn't even make an all Organic Lasagna for that price... lol!!

Anyway thats the end of my rant...... Why oh Why is healthy associated with Weird??

No comments:

Post a Comment