Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sick!!

So I have booked my first appointment with the Fertility clinic in Kelowna for October 13th.... So excited that I am only having to wait 2 weeks to see them, 1 week from today.

I am Sick.... I have 3 clients and all 3 including my supervisor (which I worked with a few times last week) were sick last week, it was inevitable I would get sick too I guess. I hate being sick, but just have to suck it up!

I feel better this week about my time of waiting. Even though nothing really has changed too much. Still waiting on the house and on getting pregnant and on feeling confident in my job. I think though that through my anxiety and stress last week came a growing period for me internally. God is great he gives you adversity that he know will grow you as an individual only for the better. I feel more confident and a lot stronger this week, as I continue to deal with all of this.

Well that's whats new or not new with me this week. Thanks for reading!

1 comment: