Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Day!

So this Thanksgiving has been hard for me. I keep thinking about the things I dont have ( and should ) but this morning I woke up with a new outlook on things. I have lots to be Thankful for.....

My wonderful and caring HUSBAND
The friends I have made here in Vernon ( such good quality people )
The house we just bought
The new job I have started, and am learning
My Monday night Bible Study ( wow, is all I can say )
Living so close to my parents now (1hr away)
But most important FAMILY who is always there for you when the times are tough and when they are great! Family who never leaves your side! I never had much of this growing up and sure am Thankful for it today.

I cant dwell on the things I don't have and may so desperately want, but look to the things I DO have already! The things that will only be enriched when Mark and I get that family we so desperately want.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Sarah! I continue to pray for you and Mark :0)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete