Sunday, July 25, 2010

Annoyed!

I need to vent!!!

Here's the situation my Husband and I live in a Townhouse complex and share a common area with 4 other homes. We have a single car garage and room to park a car in front of our door and in front of our garage (Which is private property and paid for by the home owners (us)) So since we have lived here almost a year now there has been several times where we have come home to our neighbours company parked infront of our garage!!

IT HAS HAPPENED YET AGAIN!!! I am so fedup with this......... Anyway Mark went to the neighbor to ask him to move the vehicle and he was very rude about it.

I hate communal living!

Okie I feel a little bit better now.....

1 comment:

  1. I know how that is. There are 5 apartment buildings in my complex, 12 apartments in each building. There is supposed to be enough parking for each apartment to have 2 cars. HA! What a laugh.

    ReplyDelete