Monday, May 27, 2013

35 weeks

I am coming up to my 36th week.... Crazy, but I love it! She is going to be here so soon. I really am going to be a Mom!!

What does becoming a Mom mean..... Well I am not too sure yet but I have my own visions and thoughts. I think about this subject often and worry about the kind of Mommy I am going to be. All I want is to succeed at being the best Mom I can be to Bug. I want her to know that before she was even conceiced that she was loved. Her Daddy and I have waited a long time for her. I want her to feel that love everyday. I want her to know that she can come to either one of us for anything!! I hope she turns to us when she is happy, scared, confused, frustrated, angry or feeling any other emotion and know that we will try our best to encourage and help her. I want her to know that her Mommy and Daddy are her best friends and we will never go anywhere, she can count on us. I want her to know that even when she makes mistakes that we will still be there for her. I dont want her to ever feel like she is alone in this world.

 I am going to be the one that gets to look into her eyes for the very first time, hear her cries, and feel her warm pink body against mine. I will be the voice she recognizes and the very sound of my heart will bring her comfort. All of this she will never remember, but I will cherish for the rest of my life. There will be plenty of memories we make that she will make and remember, guess who gets to be in the forefront of most of those memories....ME, her Mother! I can not wait to start this next chapter of life with her. I promise to be the best Mommy I can be to you little Bug!

A little update.....

I had an ultrasound last week and the dr is happy with the results (not sure what that means I meet with him thursday). He has since upped my care though. I am having to go from 1 weekly NST's to 2, and from 1 ultrasound a month to 1ce a week. His goal is to get her as close to 39weeks gestation as possible. So that means 3.5 weeks left......MAX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment