Thursday, May 16, 2013

34 weeks!

I am 34 weeks!!! Really 34 weeks, this is getting real!! The real part is after my appointment today and what the doctor told me. First off let me just say that things are progressing well and she seems to be measuring well for the most part. She still has long legs and big feet :) As well as a small head. The one concern the Doctor has is that her Belly measurements seem to be slowing down and measuring a bit behind. He is concerned that her placenta mey not be functioning at its full abilities, so he moved my next U/S up to May 27th. He will then assess what needs to happen after that. He also said that he will not let me go past 39 weeks, so that puts us at a maximum 5 weeks from now to have this baby. If the results come back from the u/s that the placenta is failing then she could be here as early as 2.5 weeks from now. So be on baby watch, it could be 2.5w-5w till little bug comes out to play.

I surprisingly feel just fine physically, she was in a weird spot yesterday that made things very tiring but has since moved back again to her favorite position and given me some breathing room. I know for a fact that she now weighs over 4 lbs. When I was at my last u/s at the begining of the month she was measuring right on 4 lbs. Her legs are her biggest measurement and her feet are already 3 inches long... I hope she gets the Breitkreutz height, but doesn't tower over her mama too quickly :) I can not wait to see who this little one looks like and what features she has. I am beyond excited to meet her!!


No comments:

Post a Comment