Monday, April 15, 2013

Another pregnancy survey

How far along?  29w5d
 
Size of Baby? Baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel.

Total weight gain: 0
 
Maternity clothes? Just pants still
 
Sleep: Still getting along with my sleep!! 
 
Miss anything? Being able to stay awake till late. Not wanting to take a nap everyday!!
 
Movement: Her movements this week have slowed right down. Of course this sends me into a panic..... She is still passing her kick counts though. She has also discovered that she can stretch and occupy the upper part of my belly, she is always so low, so this is a new experience for me.
 
Food cravings: Still not a whole lot. I do like me some french fries though and really cold beverages!!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Cheese sticks!!! Not cheese just cheese sticks make me vomit. Really weird I know!
 
Gender: Still all girl as far as we know!
 
Labor signs: None that I am aware of.
 
Symptoms: A lot of pubic and Round ligament pain. 
 
Belly button in or out? In, its doubtful that will change!
 
Wedding rings on or off? Still on, and no sign of them having to come off anytime soon.
 
Happy or moody most of the time: I have to be honest.... I have been struggling with depression and anxiety lately. Which is bizarre to me since I only developed depression because of my Loss history and infertility. I am getting what I want why am I so sad and anxious?? Need to talk to the dr about this. I am also very worried about PPD.

Looking forward to:  I must say both Mark and I are getting anxious in meeting our daughter.


 Here is a little treat for reading through this...... my first pregnancy pic to share with you all.

 

1 comment:

  1. I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. Pregnancy Week 29

    ReplyDelete