Friday, April 1, 2011

A year later............

1 year ago today was one of the best days of my life. April 2, 2010 was the day Mark and I found out we were going to be parents. Oh how I miss you Peanut! Here's a picture of myself a year ago, and the very little stick that changed my life.





I never imagined that in one year my life could go from total bliss to complete sorrow, frustration, loss of hope, and fear....

Will I ever get to see those 2 beautiful pink lines again? Will I ever know what its like to feel life inside of me? Will anyone call me mommy? These are the things I think of as I sit here tonite.

I am going to another fertility appointment on Wednesday and hopefully that DR can give us a plan to move forward with.

I ask you this...... Just because I have extra weight does that mean I don't deserve to be a mom?

I know I am a day early on my post but I seem to have time tonight... and sure hope (for my sake) I dont have any spare time tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah, of course you deserve to be a mommy! Praying for God to take away those feelings of sorrow, frustration, loss of hope and fear.

    I'm here for you my friend! :0)

    ReplyDelete