Thursday, April 28, 2011

We said goodbye a Year Ago....

As today comes to an end I reflect on what the day brought.....

Alot of sadness....

Today marks the one year anniversary of loosing our baby. The emotions came flooding back and I spent most of the day in tears. I miss Peanut, the baby my Husband and I made together. Such sadness was had a year ago, and now much sadness was experienced today as well.

The nice things of today....

My wonderful Husband lit our memorial candle for peanut... and left it burning (safely) for me to see when I woke up this morning!! So VERY sweet... I am happy that he remembered our beautiful baby today!

A friend called to see how I was doing... Very unexpected but so very needed!

I am off to bed to wake up to a much better day tomorrow!!

Mommy and Daddy love you so very much peanut, my perfect Baby in Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment