Thursday, April 28, 2011

A,B,C's of Fertility

I've seen this on a few of the blogs I follow so I figured I'd do it too!

A - Age at Which you Started TTC: 27

B - Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex

C - Children Wanted: Still want 3-4, just depends on my body

D - Dogs/Cats/Fill In Babies: We have an amazing dog (Min Pin / Jack Russel) DEXTEHR and 2 farm Cats Chleo & Zoe.... and soon some kittens

E - Essential Oils/Vitamins: I take a prenatal vitamin

F - Fertility Meds I've Taken: None really... I am only on Metformin

G - Gain, What I have Gained from Infertility: Other than 25 pounds.....

H - HSG: Nope

I - Infertile Pet Peeve: When I have friends who are on their second baby and I havent even had my first yet... or even pregnant!

J - Job Title: Behavioural Interventionist ( Working with children with Autism )

K - Kids Names you are Afraid will be Taken: If i tell you then you may take them... lol!

L - Lengh of Time TTC - Almost 21 months

M - Miscarriages: ONE, and we miss you lots Peanut!

N - Number of Times you have Swiched REs: None, We have never seen an RE. We are currently seeing a dr. at a fertility clinic. No RE's in our area.

O - Overian Quality: Good as far as I know

P - POAS or Wait for AF: POAS.. I'm addicted!! lol

Q - Quote from an Obnoxious Fertile: " Relax and it'll happen "

S - Sperm: Olympic Athletes... lol

T - Time you Tried Naturally: Going on 21 months

U - Uterus Quality: Good

V - Vagina: Yup i have one of those...

W - What Baby Stuff do you Already Have: An outfit I bought when i first found out I was pregnant and a couple of little things that sit in a rubbermaid tagged "baby stuff"

X - Xtra, Xtra, Hear all about it! How many people know about your TTC Journey: Everyone! After the loss I needed all the support I could get.

Y - Yearly Exam: I am almost 29 and have not had one until just recently...

Z - Zits: Lots of them...... Go Away!!

1 comment: