Saturday, August 17, 2013

Blue, Fish and Kipton too!

Things have been going really well with Mackenzie. She is such a joy and brings so much to our lives everyday, we sure love our little girl. I can not believe she is going to be 10 weeks old tomorrow, where has the time gone? At the same time I am sure enjoying this stage. She smiles so often now and just jabbers away. Mornings are her best time and mommys favorite.I know they say babies are not supposed to be able to see colour but Kenzie sure prefers vibrant blue over anything else, so we went out and daddy picked out a cookie monster stuffy that she loves. Oh yeah she also got a vibrating bouncy chair this week as well that has become a quick favorite as well.






 I have also come to the conclusion that this little girl is going to be like her daddy and be a little fish in water. She sure loves her baths, as long as they are the right temperature. Or maybe she will be like her mama, and love water but be a chicken to jump in cause she knows it's going to be chilly. I stood on the side of a pool with my water wing on (one time while we were vacationing) telling my parents I was coming in..... I'm jumping......Watch me I'm gonna do it...... Catch me..... FOR 2 HOURS!! lol. However she turns out she will probably be a fish I just don't know if she will be a fish out of water or not...lol.














I realize this post is all about my daughter and I love her to pieces but to prove to you I have not forgotten about my doggies I leave you with a picture Kipton saying Hi to everyone in Blog land.


No comments:

Post a Comment