Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pregnancy Survey

How far along? 25 weeks today!
 
Size of Baby? 13.5 inches and just over a pound and a half! About the size of a cauliflower
 
Total weight gain: I know some of you might start to get angry, but still 0!! :)
 
Maternity clothes? Still only need pants
 
Sleep: Still pretty good. I keep having my vivid dreams which interupts my quality of sleep and I usually wake up once in the night. Pretty good though.
 
Miss anything? Cant think of anything right now.

Movement: Tons and Tons!! I have felt Bug, Mark has felt Bug, We have both seen bug move.... So cool!! Totally one of the best parts of pregnancy for sure! (Bug is moving as I type) Oh yeah and Bug's favorite spot to kick or punch is my Cervix. I can tell you that is not comfortable, she hits a nerve every time and sends a shock, OUCH!!
 
Food cravings: Not a whole lot lately!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes!!! I still throw up about 2ce a week. Smells affect me, or if I eat too much, and it seems like most days I am getting nauseous again.

Gender: GIRL!!!!! I just love saying that!! I am going to have a daughter :)
 
Labor signs: Absolutely none!! Cervix is still long and closed!!!

Symptoms: I have been having some intense pressure, and round ligament pain lately. 
 
Belly button in or out? In, I am not sure if it'll ever be anything else!
 
Wedding rings on or off? Still on!!
 
Happy or moody most of the time: These past couple of weeks I have gone through a lot of sadness. I felt weepy all the time. That seems to have somewhat gone away now.......... hopefully.
 
Looking forward to: I am looking forward to having a bigger more noticeable belly. It has changed for sure but I want everyone to know I am pregnant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment