Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Alot of life drama!! bit of a reflection!

I am 26 weeks today!!! That means that I am officially in the 2 digits. My daughter will be here is under 100 days.... 98 to be exact!!! Something about that seems all so exciting and totally overwhelming at the same time. Dont get me wrong I cant wait to have my baby in my arms and be looking down into her eyes, but that is in just over 3 months...... I still have a nursery to do for her and buy pretty much EVERYTHING!! I feel so unprepared.

This year has been a real roller coaster of emotions. We started off the year with the knowledge that I was pregnant and going to possibly have a baby by the middle of the year. Well that possibly is looking more and more like reality.

We just recently had an unexpected death in the family. My grandfather passed away last week and we had the funeral for him this past Saturday. He was 87 years old and really healthy as a horse. This came as a surprise the day we got the phone call that he had had a heart attack. A heart attack of all things were not on my radar of ways this man could or would pass. True to that, yes he had a heart attack but not from any blockages but from a "tired" heart. He was a man of many passions and past times. He would rarely be found relaxing or resting, there was always something to be done. So as sad as his passing was the cause was as fitting as any.

We have also been on a really bumpy Roller Coaster ride to do with finances. That is a story that I prefer not to get into too many details but just know it has played a huge part of our lives this year.

I cant wait for the light at the end of the tunnel and some of these journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment