Friday, February 1, 2013

Oops.... Pregnancy Survey

How far along? 19w2d

Size of Baby? Baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom

Total weight gain: A big 0!!
 
Maternity clothes? Just the bottom part
 
Sleep: Still great, just terribly vivid dreams. Its like watching a movie all night long, with me as the star.
 
Miss anything? My boobs being out past my tummy.
 
Movement: Bug has been quiet the last few days but since yesterday has been moving around. Its not super strong yet but I love what I can feel. I really wish Bug would give me a big strong KICK. I may look back at this post and wish I never said that but right now Kick Bug Kick!!
 
Food cravings: Hmm, lets think...... So far I have had some minor food cravings and well usually give into them I must say. My most recent strong craving has been Tropicana juice, Yumm! Also I was craving Japanese food and wen tout with friends last week and boy was that tasty. I don't think I got rid of that craving but excelled it a bit...lol

Anything making you queasy or sick: This week has been great for the gagging.
 
Gender: Soon we will find out and so will all of you!! WAHOO!!
 
Labor signs: None
 
Symptoms: Headaches, Exhaustion, Growing belly (change in shape)
 
Belly button in or out? In
 
Wedding rings on or off? On (well off right now since I just finished cleaning the bathrooms.... gotta go and get them)
 
Happy or moody most of the time: A bit of both lately.
 
Looking forward to: Next week finding out if our little bug is our Son or Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment