Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pregnancy Survey

I just noticed that this did not publish last week. I am sorry but here it is anyway!!
Read the post below to see the current Pregnancy Survey (this is last weeks).

How far along? 15w4d (as of midnight)

Size of Baby? 4 inches 2.5 ounces Approx the size of a naval orange.

Total weight gain: As of this morning down 1.5 lbs

Maternity clothes? Nope but still thinking about it!

Sleep: Same as last week.

Miss anything? I miss having diet pop.

Movement: Nothing yet..... Come on Bug move. As posted below though we have a beautiful heartbeat!!

Food cravings: Peanut butter

Anything making you queasy or sick: My cough I have developed from a cold. A scene in the Babies documentary

Gender: Either a boy or girl :)

Labor signs: Nope

Symptoms: Exhaustion

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On unless I am cooking!! 

Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy this week, other than being sick.

Looking forward to: Eventually feeling baby and showing enough that the rest of the world knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment